AddThis

Monday, June 24, 2013

I need your opinion!!!

Good Morning to you.  I hope you have all woken up to a beautiful sun drenched morning like we have here in Southeast Oklahoma.  

Our little hummingbirds are busy getting their first cup of "coffee." 

Our family protector, Shadow, had had his morning rolling the grass.
(this is an old pic of him but you get the reason i just had to show you how precious he is...hehe)

It looks like it is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day.

Now on to why I need your opinion.  I am thinking about writing a pattern for my Convertible Weekender Bag.
This is a super easy design.

You unhook the clasps on the sides and the bag gets larger so you can add more items to it.

It even has extra pockets inside to help keep you organized.

So that is my question...Would you like to see this design put into pattern form?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a FANTASTIC day today!!

Linking with...









2 comments:

  1. nice job there Kristin, at first I thought the handles should be attached higher, and then I read the post. I like it, I'd add more pockets but they can do that, Maybe post it as Expandable and it would be abundantly clear. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete